Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

So far this year I've read the first two books from The Hunger Games series and I'm in the middle of reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Before this class, I usually didn't read much unless it was for school because I never have the time. But now I feel like I have begun to read a lot more, especially books that I actually have an interest in reading, because of the weekly reading we have to do for this class. I hope after this class that I continue to find time to read for my pleasure while still juggling dance and school. Now I find myself reading mostly at night, since it is the only time I actually have to get in a few pages here and there.

I've really enjoyed the Hunger Games books. They books take a an unrealistic yet intriguing look on the future. The books have been a very easy read, but they are very though provoking. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is also a pretty easy read, but I love reading mysteries, so of course I knew from the beginning this book was for me. Overall, this class has helped me to find time and to start reading books that I actually find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment