Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Getaway

In the beginning of The Girl Who Played With Fire, Lisbeth is in the Caribbean taking care of some business. Larsson decribes the view Lisbeth sees as she walks down a path with the ocean right next to her. Reading this is depressing I'm not going to lie, especially since it's November and it could start snowing any day now. I really despise the cold weather. Why couldn't it just stay summer all year round? The only good thing about the winter is that Christmas is right around the corner and before you know it, it will be spring break. Oh, and I guess I should mention that I am going to Italy with my family for spring break, so it couldn't come soon enough. Just have to get through the winter. If only I was in the Caribbean like Lisbeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment