Friday, September 30, 2011

Reading Ahead

You know those people who read the last page of a book to see what happens, well I hate to tell you, but I'm one of those people. While just scanning the pages of Catching Fire, I happened to go to the last page where the last sentence caught my eye. It reads:

But Gale is not one to keep secrets from me. "Katniss, there is no District Twelve."

Sorry to be a spoiler, but I had to read the rest of the page after that. Apparently a lot goes on from the page I last ended at to the end of the book (clearly if there is no District Twelve anymore). Now knowing this bit of information I'll probably end up finishing the book this weekend, if time permits. What could have gone on in District Twelve that has now made it nonexistent? Only reading will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment