Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Something New

So this past weekend I watched the movie The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson on Netflix. After watching the two and a half hour long movie in Swedish with English subtitles (an English version is being made), I instantly knew I had to read the books. So Sunday afternoon I picked up the copy of the book my mom had and began to read. So far it has been pretty boring, however I have only read 32 pages. The first, and one of the main, characters has been introduced, Mikael Blomkvist. He is a journalist in Sweden who just recently has been put on trial for publishing false information. So far, that's about as exciting as it has gotten. Plus I've been told the book doesn't really pick up until page 130. Only 100 more pages to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment